Friday, August 21, 2009

The making of Faizal Tahir Aku Muzik Kamu

The Making Of - Aku.Muzik.Kamu Part 1


The Making Of - Aku.Muzik.Kamu Part 2

Part 3




Faizal & Desiree @ Superheroes Photoshoot




ADIBAH NOOR,FAIZAL TAHIR,JACLYN VICTOR,LAH AHMAD (VE),DINA & PERSONALITI TV3 - INSPIRASI HIDUPKU (Official Music Video) HQ




Faizal Tahir & Bunga Citra Lestari - Aku & Dirimu


SPICE ABOUT FAIZAL TAHIR

MUSIC... Nuthing much i can say about myself.. MUSIC..that's all i can say. Coz it's in my blood, it's in my system. And u can't take that away from me. However, i would never be in the place i am right now if it were not b'coz of all of u people out there that have stood by me thru thick n' thin. U guys are my driving force. And i need it.. Thank u everyone. Infact, i can never personally thank u guys enuff for the undying support and the amazing faith u have put in me. U guys are incredible.. My "Super-Fans". I have so much to offer and i have only the best to give to the music industry. With the help of everyone. Let's make it a better one... Let's make it the best we ever had. Ladies n' gentlemen, it is my pleasure and honour to take this opportunity to give back and ROCK U GUYS INTO OBLIVIAN...!! Make history, together we shall... GOD BLESS..
Who he's like to meet:
Wolverine a.k.a Logan (My No. 1 Hero!!), Captain Jack Sparrow, Superman, Spiderman, Gambit, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf...

No comments:

Link Peminat Faizal Tahir